Thursday, February 8, 2007

New Sheets for my Bed

I wish I could find some great new sheets for my bed. I have an invention I have never seen before but I wish someone would take my idea and make a million off of it! I think there should be sheets that go all the way around the mattress and zip up like mattress protectors do. My boyfriend is infamous for making the sides of the sheets come up and exposing the mattress underneath. It looks so messy and it is such a pain in the neck to tuck them in every morning! So for people like him a fitted sheet that actually went all the way around the mattress and couldn't 'untuck' would be perfect.

Also it would be nice if they came in flannel. I had bought a
sheet set from IKEA last year and its already lost a lot of its elastic. Plus the sheets are very cold and I like warm flannel to snuggle up in the winter. I heard it is best to get sheets that have elastic all around and not just at the corners.

When I buy bed linens again I am gonna get rid of my feather blanket. It doesn't fit in with my personal beliefs anymore. I am not sure what to do with the old one. I don't want to give it away to the Salvation Army or anything cause I don't want anyone saying, "Boy, these down comforters are so cozy when I have the money I am going to buy them for every bed in my house!" because that wouldn't help the poor ducks at all. Probably I will store it away somewhere.

1 comment:

Johnny Noodles said...

An un-untuckable sheet? My unconscious body would undoubtedly take that as a personal challenge.