Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hair Products

I would really like to be able to afford nice hair products. Right now I use alberto V05 products because they are very cheap, do a pretty good job and one of the only ones sold at the supermarket that don't test on animals. However, I have not been happy with my hair lately and I think it used to be more manageable when I could afford highlights and cuts more often, and used nicer products. If I had the money right now I would buy one of the really expensive hair straightening irons that don't do a lot of damage to the hair, and I would lay out money for really nice shampoo and conditioner. Sorry V05!

This is what I think I would get:
A list of nice (and more expensive) hair straighteners
A better review of hair straighteners
Probably I would get this one, the gHD Hair straightener, because it received the most votes with an A+ score.

Here is a picture of it:


Next, I would get good shampoo and conditioner. Maybe I would get some other products. I use to love Bumble & Bumble Thickening Products. They are cruelty-free, but not vegan.

Here is a great thread for vegetarian shampoos and conditioners.


Digg!

No comments: