Friday, February 23, 2007

Pain in the neck!

Today what I want is for my neck to stop being sore! I don't know if I slept on it wrong or from lifting weights after I skipped 2 weeks at the gym, but it is killer! Maybe my neck hurts also from sitting at a desk all day long! I don't know but I wish it would just go away! I have a bit of a headache also. In fact, I was going to see my general care doctor but decided to wait a few more days. I am going to use my parents' massage chair after work and then lay down with a heating pad for a while. I checked at this online medical site and a couple of things helped me to relax. First, I don't have any trouble moving it to any side, in fact stretching it helps a bit. Plus it says to wait a few days and treat with pain reliever and cold/hot compresses. Uh oh, guess this might mean I have to skip the gym tommorrow? How sad!


Digg!

No comments: