Friday, February 9, 2007

Help for IBS!?

Well this is kind of an embarassing topic, but my newest wish is for a cure to my IBS! Seriously, it comes and goes but when it shows up it is there with a vengeance!! This morning I had coffee and about 6 hours later I was on my way home from work when I had to start racing, if you know what I mean? I was sitting at a stop light and praying I would make it home on time. Can you imagine how horrible it would be if you couldn't hold it long enough? I have friends who have had the misfortune of not being able to get to a bathroom in time, and I can't imagine how much that would suck even if you are by yourself like I was.

So many people have IBS! You will be talking to someone you barely know and somehow the topic comes up and you realize you both have the same problem where all of a sudden you are running for a john!

Well sorry the wish was for something a bit "TMI" today but I am sure there are plenty of people out there who can relate and will be glad I brought up the topic!


Digg!

No comments: