Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hand-Held Vacuum


This may sound really stupid but I have always wanted a hand-held vacuum. I hate having to lugg out my big Electrolux vacuum for any small job! Especially for cleaning my car in the drive way I would like to have something hand-held to get into all the corners. Perhaps I am deluding myself but I always had the notion that if only I had a hand-held vac my house and car would be a lot cleaner looking! The idea of trying to find where the vacuum it is and then trying to find a nearby electric outlet and then you decide to go in the other room and have to replug it in. Maybe I am lazy (judging from my other blogs' topics today!) but this always seems like so much work!

Anyway, I have seen these Target commercials for those new decorative handheld vacuums and I really want one! It would look great on an end table or a shelf and it would always be there for those little messes or if you want to follow the Keep-It-Clean plan I wrote about on my Cleaning and Organizing blog the vacuum will be right there for your one-minute vacuum. Its called a "Kone" vacuum and it comes in 6 colors. I am really tempted to go out and buy one right away!


Digg!

No comments: