Monday, February 5, 2007

Massage Chairs

I have always been somewhat of a 'scratch-slut' you might say. In high school I would always flirt with a boy in order for him to scratch my back with a pen or something while I sat in the desk right in front of him in class. I loved getting 'the chills' from boys or girls, whoever. I loved someone playing with my hair or a good ole' massage train. I didn't care and I wasn't choosey about who was scratching my back.

So anyway I have also always loved a good massage, and I almost talked my mom into buying me a massage chair from Brookstone's once a few years ago. This chair was amazing, it would massage even your legs and feet, it had like cradles where your legs went and would massage them all around. My favorite places to get massaged are my extremities- my legs and arms. Such a unique feeling. Anyway I almost convinced her because of some medical problems I have. But nevertheless in the end I felt bad taking her money like that when I wasn't 100% convinced the chair would help my medical problems.

Anyway I really love them and I can't wait until I one day have extra money coming in and I could actually afford to buy one on my own, out right. Maybe when that day comes they will have massage-cradles for your arms, too.

1 comment:

Maurice Bradbury said...

I'm so with you on the scratching!
Someone needs to invent a back-scrach chair.