Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cached in Google

I have been working my heart out on these blogs since I have started them, and one thing I really want is to get cached in google already! I don't need PageRank, I don't need a million visitors, I just want to be in there at all in case someone wants to find me! I don't know what I have to do to get my darn blogs cached! You know, I have another blog that I started in January that has 90 entries in it already and it still is not cached. What does a blogger have to do these days? What sucks is I haven't used a lot of SEO tactics to get my blog in Google yet. I have just been trying to write quality posts and also I try to go out there and read other people's blogs and leave comments on them because I believe that is what blogging is all about in the end. So I guess I am paying in the end because I am trying to have some authentically helpful blogs and not artificially pump up my site optimization. Because of my job, I see hundreds of blogs each and every day and I get to see if they have PR automatically because of my enhanced toolbar on my Firefox application. Sites that have way less blog entries than I do, of a lot less quality sometimes are not only cached but have PR of 1 or 2! And they will only have 5 blog entries on them! It seems crazy to me and obviously I have a lot to learn.

If you have a way I can get cached faster that is legitimate and won't get me banned from the search engines, I would love to hear your suggestions. Please leave them in the comments section so others can benefit! Thanks!

Digg!

1 comment:

E. H. said...

Hey, I saw your comment on one of my blogs and say the same - I like your blog too :)

I think you should try looking at SEO if the page rank is important to you - there's some simple things you can do to get higher ranking, which are still legitimate. SEO is not only cheating ;)

Good luck!