Thursday, February 8, 2007

McDonald's Sundaes

Mmm I could go for one right now, come on you know they are amazing. Only $1 dollar, and they are small enough you don't feel like you are completely blowing your diet. I like the hot fudge sundae with peanuts. Their vanilla ice cream tastes so good! Other people like butterscotch but this is a bit too sweet for even my tastes. I don't think they make the strawberry kind anymore? Its too bad, strawberries with vanilla ice cream are amazing!

My all-time favorite, though, has got to be the Roy Rogers Strawberry Shortcake Sundae. Roy Rogers isn't around much anymore, but if you have ever had a McDonald's biscuit, think of that. Take half a biscuit and then put vanilla ice cream and strawberries on top. Oh yumm!

McDonald's Sundaes:


What is your favorite kind of sundae?

No comments: