Tuesday, February 13, 2007

An Alarm Clock that will Actually Work!

What I really want more than anything right now, is an alarm clock that will really work to wake me up. I want one that does NOT have a snooze button! I just cannot control myself about not hitting that damn button. Also they should invent one that does not allow you to reset it at all for even a few hours after it goes off. Because you know, snooze button or no snooze button I have become an expert at waking up just enough to set my alarm clock for another half-hour.

How about this alarm clock on a string that raises itself a little bit each time you hit the snooze button? Maybe it should swing from side to side and "clock" you in the head if you hit the damn button- that might be more appropriate!

I wish I could find an alarm clock that will ring for ten minutes no matter what you press on the damn thing- fool-proof for lazy snoozies like me! Can you imagine how annoying that would be after you are up and at 'em and it is still going off? I don't even care, I am ready for it if thats what it would take to get me up! They should invent an alarm clock that shoots water on you when it goes off (apparently they are not quite there yet). Here is an AWESOME list of the Top 10 Most Annoying Alarm Clocks!

It would also be nice if they could invent an alarm clock that doesn't wake you up feeling annoyed with the world. Perhaps those alarms for people with Seasonal Affective Disorder would work?

Looking around Google, I found the absolute neatest alarm clock of them all. You wear the Axbo Alarm Clock on your wrist and set it for the time you absolutely need to wake up by. The gadget detects where you are in your sleep cycle and wakes you up when you will feel most refreshed! So it may wake you up 30 minutes before you need to because of where you are in your sleep cycle. How awesome! Boyfriend, if you are reading this I want one!!!




Digg!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should look into Clocky from Nanda. It jumps off your nightstand and runs around the room until you catch it and shut it off. Could be brilliantly annoying.

www.nandahome.com

Bill
(History of the Button, thanks for the shoutout!)

Johnny Noodles said...

I absolutely LOVE those top 10 most annoying alarm clocks. The one with a puzzle on top that sends the pieces flying and won't shut up until you get the pieces back in seems like it would be especially effective. Gets the brain going and all.

"Find the pin" seemed the most obnoxious. I'd throw that thing out the window.