Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A New Car?

Well I currently have a car that was passed down to me from my mother when she bought a new car. You would not even believe how many miles it has on it. Last time I looked there was close to 300,000 miles on it. Thats three-hundred-thousand. Toyota should sponsor this blog because I tell everyone who asks they should get a Toyota for their next car cause they really do last forever! My car has the same exact engine and most of its other parts from the day my mom drove it off the lot!

Be that as it may, unfortunately soon it will die. It really is just a matter of time. I don't really know what I will do when it goes, as I don't have a savings plan to buy a new one nor do I make enough money monthly to afford a lease or anything. I will be screwed.

If I could have any car, though, I wouldn't buy anything too fancy although my dream car is a silver Mercedes convertible or a red BMW.

No, what I really want is a hybrid. When I get a new car again one day I will probably get a Corolla instead of the Camry I have now. The Camry has been a little too big for me and too adult-looking. I think the Corolla looks zippier. Can you imagine how much gas I would save? Also I really want seat warmers for those freezing cold mornings. That is one optional feature I used in my old cars. I think the next car I get will have roll-up windows for a retro-look. Also I will probably want the exterior to be white even though I always thought I hated that color on a car! What do you think of that?

No comments: