Saturday, January 20, 2007

Gold Cell Phone



Last year I stumbled across this beautiful cell phone. The colors and style were so unique and its a slider phone rather than a flip or clam shaped phone. I tried so hard to get it because at the time I was looking for a new cell phone. Unfortunately Verizon makes it so that you can't use this phone in the United States (I am pretty sure it is only available in Europe). Not sur eif you know this but the American cell phone companies make it virtually impossible to get the same cell phone features other people in the world get. So anyway because the phone is not configured to run on Verizon's ffrequencies, I would never be able to use it. If Verizon accepted unlocked phones it might be a lot easier. When I was doing research on it last year. I found really one of the only possible ways to get ahold of this phone in the United States was if you have service with T-Mobile. T-Mobile seems to be a lot more lenient with whether you can use unlocked 'world' phones on their networks. Hmm, my contract with Verizon IS expiring at the end of the month....perhaps this is my chance to switch and finally get my hands on this beauty?

No comments: