Monday, January 1, 2007

Airline Preference

I was wondering if my readers have a preference as to what airline they use? I certainly think about a number of factors when I am choosing an airline. I consider their flight record (you can check airline incident reports here). It is really important to me that they have a good record. this may be an illusion and not fully supported by facts, but I kind of assume that if an airline hasn't had many accidents they have a good record of checking planes thoroughly. Also I figure the newer airlines have to try extra hard to win the confidence of consumers so they are not going to cut corners when it comes to safety. Now this is all conjecture on my part, mind you.

My favorite right now is JetBlue. I like how they tend to use new planes . Would you want to fly in a plane that has been around, so to speak? Not me!

I also will use Continental Airlines too. They have a major hub near me so they are somewhat cheaper than other airlines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.